Happy Fashion Friday! I'm so excited for today's post and hope you can all link up with me! My absolute favorite color to wear is coral, so of course I am thrilled that orange and shades of orange are in this season. They brighten everything up and I know it sounds cliche, but make me happy! Why? Well, I did some research on the color orange, and here's what I found:
"The color orange radiates warmth and happiness, combining the physical energy and stimulation of red with the cheerfulness of yellow." Wow...see, what did I tell you?
"Orange relates to our gut instincts, or our gut reaction."
"The color psychology of orange is optimistic and uplifting, rejuvenating our spirit."
"Orange brings spontaneity and a positive outlook on life and is a great color to use during tough economic times, keeping us motivated and helping us to look on the bright side of life."
"Orange is extroverted and uninhibited, often encouraging exhibitionism or at the very least, showing off!"
Words associated with orange: "sociable, optimistic, enthusiastic, cheerful, self-confident, independent, flamboyant, extroverted, adventurous, warm-hearted."
Well, now I see why I wanted this orange Cole Haan bag so badly today!!!
All images by Pinterest, except image of bag by Kori Donahue
All color information courtesy of Empower Yourself
So, want to link up with me? Just follow the directions below!
1. Blog about anything fashion related (make sure your post is from today or in the next few days, no previous posts. Also please only link back to one of your posts)
2. Grab my button above and link back to Blonde Episodes
3. Leave a comment letting me know you were here
4. Add your link to the link up and choose your photo
5. Visit other blogs on the hop and make new friends!
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS OR YOUR LINK WILL BE DELETED