It's Flirting With Temptation Thursday--the day you blog about anything you are tempted by this week. I love this day, it's like a confessional to all my blogger friends lol.
So, over the weekend I went to Pasadena and spent some time in the Kate Spade store. I have to admit, I wasn't a huge fan, but now I am in love with Ms. Spade and all her fabulous creations! I literally could have purchased the whole store. I bought a pair of fun ballet flats and plan to be visiting again soon.
Look at all these pretties! What do you love most about the Kate Spade brand?
This is a blog hop! If you want to link up, just follow the directions below!
1. Blog about anything you're tempted by.
2. Grab my button and link back to my blog.
3. Leave me a comment and let me know you were here!
4. Visit other blogs on the linkup and make new friends.
5. Add your link to the linkup!
Don't forget to linkup tomorrow night for Fashion Friday, and I will be selecting a winner for the Back To School Giveaway Friday (My birthday)!