Wednesday, February 16, 2011
In honor of the fabulous blog makeover by Sarah at Bon Blog Designs, I've decided to do a giveaway! I'm so excited about this one, because it is so much fun! The winning entry will get the following:
1. A copy of the fabulous coffee-table style book, The Fashion File; Advice, Tips, and Inspiration From the Costume Designer of Mad Men by Janie Bryant with a foreword by January Jones. If you haven't stumbled across this fantastic book, it is one for the collection! There are amazing sketches of fashion and looks for the 1950's until today. If you love the show, Mad Men, like I do, it's a must have! So much inspiration and ideas!
2. A copy of one of my favorite fashion finds, That Extra Half An Inch by my favorite fashionista herself, Victoria Beckham. This is also a great one for the coffee table. There are tons of pictures, lists of places to shop, and even a section to write notes in. It's like carrying around your fashion diary with you!
3. A pair of adorable red lip earrings. These are rhinestone crusted and would be perfect for date night! Too fun!
4. A huge ring from one of my favorite stores for accessories, Forever 21. This is silver, stretchy and has a large oval turquoise piece (faux) in the center!
5. A pearl (faux) and rhinestone stretch bracelet. This is perfect for a pair of jeans and some heels. Too cute!
6. Lastly, a rollerball bottle of Beauty Society's Success perfume. This is wonderful for Spring. It smells like pear, jasmine, and a little bit of gardenia. You will smell like a piece of fruit that the men will go wild for.
In order to enter, you:
--Must be a follower and comment on the post with your email in case you win (1 entry)
--Post about giveaway on Facebook (1 entry)
--Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter and link back to my blog (1 entry)
Followers only please! Let me know when you enter in any of the above ways. Thank you for following and good luck--winner will be chosen randomly next Friday, February 25.