Ok, so Tiger issued a statement of apology for his behavior in November today. Who cares? I'm so over this story. Yuck. But, I found an article on E Online that reviewed the top celebrity apologies. This is too funny. Here they are:
1. Mel Gibson--apologized for his crazy behavior in Malibu. Remember this? He was drunk and saying racial slurs, which weren't great for someone who just created The Passion of the Christ.
2. David Letterman--apologized for cheating on his wife. He addressed the audience directly while on his show. People seemed to forgive him because of his sincere delivery.
3. Alec Baldwin--remember that awful conversation with his daughter, where he called her "a little pig?" He went on the View of all places to apologize.
4. Hugh Grant--apologized on the Tonight Show for his indiscretions with prostitute Divine Brown.
5. Michael Richards--apologizing for saying the "N" word doing his standup routine.
6. Kanye West--apologized for interrupting Taylor Swift's speech on the MTV awards.
7. Christian Bale--apologized for his rant on the director of Terminator.
8. Kobe Bryant--apologized for cheating on his wife while in Colorado and later brought up on rape charges. This apology was a good one, he gave his wife Vanessa a $4 million dollar apology ring.
9. John Mayer--most recent apology. Apologized for all the douche bag (sorry, but it's true) things he recently said in Playboy. He even cried while saying sorry.