Thursday, December 31, 2009
Well, I'm home not feeling that great (a headache and maybe a stomach bug), watching movies (Secret Window) right now, and decided to write my New Year's resolutions list. I hate to call them resolutions. I just want to improve upon some things this year to be the best Kori I can be...wow that sounds cheesy LOL. Oh well, here goes:
1. I plan to shop less and save more. I know, I know, that seems impossible, but really how many pairs of jeans can a girl have? It's such a nice feeling to have money in the bank.
2. Although I hate to exercise, I plan to get my butt back on the treadmill. Besides making me feel better, I sleep so soundly it's worth it.
3. I have to revise my novel! No more putting it off. The quicker I revise and finish it, the quicker I can work on getting it published!
4. I really don't have anything to work on in my relationship with Jerry, so that's why he's #4, but I guess if I have to pick something, I will continue to love him more and more everyday.
5. I want to spend more quality time with both my parents. Even though I see them a lot, I tend to take them for granted a little, I'll admit.
6. I plan to get out to Ohio to visit my brother and sister-in-law. I miss them so much!
7. I will continue to work on my teaching career to be the best English teacher I can. The kids deserve the best education possible.
8. I plan to get back on the drinking water track. I love it, but for some reason don't drink enough of it, and unfortunately feel like my skin is looking old because of it.
9. I plan to get outside for just a couple minutes if that's all I have each day to enjoy all that God has to offer.
10. I plan to get back to church and begin reading my Bible again. I've missed it so.
What are your resolutions friends? I'm sure there are many more things I'm forgetting, but for now I will focus on these...have a great New Year's Eve and be safe friends!